With all the environmental benefits of AE sealer, Black Diamond exceeds AE performance with longer durability, increased toughness against power steering marks, and stays black. Black Diamond also provides performance similar to refined tar sealer’s fuel resistance, durability, and ease of application.
Finally, like all GemSeal pavement sealers, Black Diamond is manufactured with our precision colloid mill system, providing a product that will always be consistent and backed by our nationally recognized quality assurance program
WATER SEEPS INTO ASPHALT. WINTER: WATER FREEZES AND ASPHALT CRACKS
SPRING, SUMMER, FALL: RAIN ERODES AWAY UNPROTECTED ASPHALT
– longer lasting than AE sealers
– eliminates graying issues; will stay black and not fade
– resists gasoline and oil penetration similar to refined tar sealer
– resists power steering marks
– less than 100 grams per liter
– applies as smoothly as refined tar sealers
– seals out damaging effects of water and oil, extending the life of asphalt pavement
– can be applied in lower temperatures than AE sealers
– crews will love to work with it!